Sunday, July 22, 2012

THE PERFECT PROM


I bet that every one of you wants to have the perfect prom night, from your make-up to your date. We all want the attention from everyone in the room on that night. Here are just a few tips on HOW-TO: 1) Try to give your body a golden glow. 2) Choose a hairstyle that suits your face. 3) Choose a dress that will give you the right shape and will not clash with your body or hair colour. 4) Once you have chosen your dress, then move onto your shoes, choose something that will blend well with the rest of your outfit. 5) Decide on your make-up, this can make or break your outfit. 6) Pick a date, this can be one of the hardest tasks. 7) Most of all, PAMPER YOURSELF. So ladies, with all of this in mind, lets go out and have the perfect prom. X

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I am impressed!
    Very helpful info specially the last phase :) I maintain
    such info much. I used to be looking for this certain info for a very lengthy time.

    Thank you and good luck.

    Feel free to visit my web blog - in theaters

    ReplyDelete