Monday, August 20, 2012

FREAK OUT



So, first of all, let me just start by saying that my sister was the inspiration for this post. She has her own blog too, go and chack it out, www.heartsgivinghope.blogspot.com . Now onto fashion. The little black jacket is an inspiration for many. Wearing this item will give a sort of 'smart' effect. This jacket goes especially well with color blocking - in my opinion - and looks really good with skinny jeans and heels. Adding that LV carry bag shows even more style. There was once a girl in my modelling class who did this exact thing, she simply wore green jeans, a blue shirt, a black blazer jacket and multi-colored shoes. This outfit looked absolutely stunning and suited her really well. So what do you people all think of this style ? Do any of you often wear this and if so do let me know how you style this style on yourself ? X

No comments:

Post a Comment