Monday, August 13, 2012

VINTAGE ELEGANCE





The Vintage style was classically know to be worn between the 1920's and the 1960's.Giving the effect of being from a previous era, many women would die for this look. This is a very classical style that originated from the Victorian era. I just love it, I feel so elegant when I am wearing something that is vintage. I think that this style does suit most people. From a vintage suit to the most lady-like of dresses, this style will show high-fashion and absolute elegance. Wear this style carefully, be careful not to clash some items and always have class. Keep your style simple but chique when you are wearing this style. You can jazz it up a little. Cream is a very well known colour of vintage. I find that this style is especially beautiful for evening wear. But for daytime add your classy bag, those killer shoes, and that chique pair of sunglasses and you will be good to go. Very fashionista as I say. X

No comments:

Post a Comment