Wednesday, September 19, 2012

GRADUATION

So about three days ago I had my Intermediate Graduation for modelling. I am still awaiting my results but I though that this graduation went a lot better then my Beginners. I was also a lot less nervous this time when I went out onto the ramp to model for the audience and the judges. I thought that this round went pretty well. My marks shall be arriving on Wednesday and my photographs will be coming in about 2 weeks , but when they arrive I will be sure to post a few photo's and let you all know what I looked like on the night. I hope that my outift went donw well with the theme of 'High Fashion Corporate Wear'. Well all there is left to do is wait and see. Here is just a picture to show you what my hair looked like, no extensions I promise. X

No comments:

Post a Comment