Sunday, September 9, 2012

My Designs

To all my Followers,
I have decided to try out making my own designs. Making my own clothes I thought would be quite a different task. First off I have decided to create my own skirt (full length) because due to my height , it is very difficult to find a full length skirt that fits me all the way to the floor. My second design that I was thinking about was a full length dress (a maxi dress) that would be for summer to wear over my bikini. I also thought of perhaps making my own pair of shorts that are delicately designed with heart pockets on the back. What does everybody think of those few designs ? I will post in the pictures of them when I have finished making them. Sound ok ? X

5 comments:

  1. Loving this blog ♥ keep it up girl xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much :) its nice to hear encouraging words like that :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So the maxi dress and the "blazer" jacket are in!
    I love this blog, and take lots of fashion advice from the inspiring pics and words!
    Keep going, clever girl* xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the fashion advice, a true inspiration and one very talented designer and fashionista!
    Thank you for inspiring my dress sense, since it is not nearly as good as yours!
    Keep it up, ps I like the blazer jackets and the long dresses and skirts! Really in for summer! Des should keep that in mind!
    Keep up the good fashion advice!
    Love always xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the lovely comment. Fashion sense is all about how you feel good in what you wear. So nice to hear that I am an inspiration :) xx

    ReplyDelete